Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Special - 1



Last Saturday we were planning for a trail ride at the watershed but with other route, and while the escaper and I were talking about the route, the catfish keeps on playing with his water bottle like a baby bottle!



While we were resting after the first climb the goons changed plan and set the course to the motocross practice course.



And I said FSA!



Here I stand where I can see everything, the catfish, the escaper and the motocross riders who were practicing with handling and climbing!



Catfish: This is to high for a drop! I think I'll have to roll down



Aerrox: Slow down Mr. Escaper so as I can take a good shot! (#_#, I said slow down! See didn't caught your face)



Aerrox: Take a shot when my feet is on the pedal!
Escaper: Roger that!
Aerrox: Very good, simple follow cannot instruction!



After the motocross spot, we head on to the airport and did some simple old schol tricks like a power wheelie and manual! And while I was doing this....



The Catfish was doing this clown act! -_-

After a While the rain was trying to pull her trick, so we head on to the bakery for a shelter and snack!....



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3