Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Friday, November 21, 2008

My First Competition



I was bit lazy blogging the past few days! But recently I received a sort of invitation for a coming mountainbiking competition at Midsayap. So I was practicing the past few days after the ride from the beach!

This would be my first competition, but I will be in the fun run category. The competition would be a cross-country theme but I will be bringing my freeride rig since I don't have a XC setup.

Hoping to wake early tomorrow for a last practice. The game will be this coming Sunday. Anticipating for a place at the top 10! ^-^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3