Grab Your Bars

My Mountain Biking Hobby is my Back Door and Entrance for Unexpressed Emotions and Uncontrolled Feelings for Seeking Thrill and Because Mountain Biking Takes me to a Place Something Unusual of the Real World!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Recent Upgrades



I recently bought this saddle at a local bike shop here for about $35 USD. I decided to purchase this saddle because it's a bit cheaper compared to specialized body geometry which is 3x the price but have almost the same features! I installed the saddle before the race last Sunday so as to eliminate my few problems with my old saddle in a long race.

This one here is a Polar insulated water bottle and a pair of Truvativ Holzfeller pedals. I bought this online for about $65USD + $22USD of shipping. I used my paypal to buy this upgrades and currently I'm saving for a Thomson Elite X4 stems and a Thomson Masterpiece sitpost!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a471004b7e4f4687be3dfe298f9121b3